THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

M

meatsack

This September my lovely fiancee and I are finally getting married.
We have just about everything worked out except the food. I toyed with the idea of doing the brisket myself, but ultimately we decided it wasn't a good idea for me to take that on in addition to all the other wedding stuff. Go figure. :loco:

We'd love to find someone who can work with us in the ~$15/ guest range for ~100 guests.

Saturday wedding, dinner around 5:30pm.

Any of the Brethren interested?

Please shoot me an email or PM if you think you can help, or know of someone whom you can recommend.

Thanks! :thumb:

-mike

Harry Steward at Great American BBQ in Alameda is the best around the S.F. area.

I like Harry and he has done a lot for CA BBQ, but, I have to supply a different name or two.

I would contact:
Bart's Blazin' Q
Phat Matt's BBQ

Any of the three can do a good job with the meats. Of the three, Bart's is the one I know of that does more complete event planning. I hit Matt's at least once a week and his brisket is excellent.

$15 a plate at a wedding is low. Is it a drop off? Do you have someone doing the rest of the catering? Table service, etc.

Back