THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Batch Image
Batch Image
Online Academy Sports lists 6" & 8" pre seasoned cast iron skillets and cast iron griddles are dirt cheap free shipping (minimum purchase required)- if I read it correctly $9.95@. Hard to beat a skillet and griddle that will last several lifetimes for under 10$ delivered to your door. Today is my Saturday I may go shopping. I'm flush on CI- but I read that Plowboys YB is on sale. Rumors rumors debit card :))

http://www.academy.com/shop/pdp/lodge-8-preseasoned-cast-iron-skillet#repChildCatid=27850

Amazon has the 10" chef Lodge CI for $14.75. There's free shipping available after you reach a minimum, didn't look to see if Prime applies.

Amazon has the 10" chef Lodge CI for $14.75. There's free shipping available after you reach a minimum, didn't look to see if Prime applies.

Thanks man. Might have to scoop that up. Ive had zero luck finding one from the time period I prefer at a decent price.

That combo cooker they feature is one of my favorites. Use it all the time.
Good price, too! Not sure what shipping would be.

Back