THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gimmethecash

is one Smokin' Farker
Name or Nickame
Steven
I got to try out my new Santa Maria grill attachment for my 22” kettle yesterday, picked up a couple of Tri-tips and gave it a shot. Very happy with the results, as was the family. Best Tri-tip I’ve made to date. I’ll be grilling away on this thing all spring & summer until my full-stop Santa Maria grill shows up.

I didn’t take a lot of pics, I was pretty busy before I even removed them from the butcher paper to cook ‘em. Here’s what I do have:

Attachments

Great job on that tri-tip and what a fun way to cook. I really need to rig something up for the firepit.
This is a pyro’s dream style! Was really fun and easier (and faster) than I expected. All 4 temp probes stayed within 2-3 degrees the whole cook.

Looks delicious!
Thanks, Jeanie!

Great cooking style thats delivered the goods by the looks
I’m already thinking that going forward if it *can* be cooked this way, it *will* be cooked this way.

Great looking cook. I really want one of those Weber/Santa Maria add ons.
Get you one! It’s fun and I can’t argue with the results.

Exactly! I’ll get some good practice in while I wait for the main showcase. It’s making the wait seem longer but at least I have a toy to play with in the meantime.

Tri tips look delicious brother. I’ve seen some beef ribs on the SM, hook us up with a cook when you get a chance :clap2:

Back