THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The EMT's stopped by (twice) and asked how your burnt Pinky was doing??

seattle%5B2%5D%20angel.jpg

:heh:

Last edited:
Looks awesome Brian! :thumb: Were you in shorts too? :shock:

It's all about layering! I showed up with bib overalls and Polar Fleece under my parka! My skinny legs need all the warmth they can get!:tsk:

IMG_4416.jpg

I've never seen Ty in long pants!:crazy:

IMG_4404.jpg

Looks great. I was surprised by some of the cuts of meat you were cooking up, as I haven't seen them smoked before. Would you mind sharing how they were cooked and served?

The Tri-Tips, Venison Tenderloins and the Hanger Steaks we had planned to Reverse Sear them on the CharGrill. We started them out in the upright and moved them closer to the fire as the Briskets and Roasts came off.
We would check the internals and slice off samples to customers and they would just snap them up!

The 3 Bone Korobuta Berkshire Short Ribs have a layer of fat and a cap of meat over them. I usually foil them at home to try to render out that fat layer. They puff up and are very rich. They flew off the smoker!

IMG_3371.jpg

Back