THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

swamprb

somebody shut me the fark up.
Bill the Butcher opens his kitchen after hours for a little "cure for the Winter Blues!"

Started out with 6 Berkshire Pork bellies

IMG_3067.jpg

A split Berkshire Loin

IMG_3078.jpg

Kobe Beef Boneless Plate

IMG_3082.jpg

Hit 'em with the cure

IMG_3073.jpg

Smoked with Cherry in an FEC100

IMG_3105.jpg

Sliced and submitted for your approval!

IMG_3108.jpg

IMG_3106.jpg

Here is the Beef Bacon

IMG_3119.jpg

Canadian Bacon from the Loin

IMG_3112.jpg

Smokin' Ty says Santa is gonna love this!

IMG_3113.jpg

After we got it all packaged, Bill trimmed up a Kobe boneless Rib roast that is gonna end up on someones Christmas dinner table (more on that later)

IMG_3125.jpg

IMG_3128.jpg

Then proceeded to trim out a bone in Choice Beef roast (L) and compare it to a "No Roll" 28 day dry aged Rib roast (R).

IMG_3134.jpg

IMG_3136.jpg

I got dibs on a steak from both of those!

Made plans for the January "BBQ Day at the Butcher Shop Cafe" , gonna fill up Ty's Klose with Baby Backs for that, February will be a Mardi Gras theme-Boudin and Tasso are being thrown around....

Take a look at the slideshow pics, Enjoy and Stay Hungry!

http://s163.photobucket.com/albums/t310/swamprb/Butcher Shop Cafe/BSC Bacon/?albumview=slideshow

How cool!! Beef Bacon!! Supposed to be getting my hands on a meat slicer very similar to the one in the pic (surplus from closed restaurant)!! Can't wait!

Keep me posted on BBQ at Butcher Shop in January (any idea what day). Katie and I would love to hang out...let me know when and I'll see if I can't reserve the date!!

Can't wait for the pics of your Christmas dinner! :wink:

Back