THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So, I am going to move next to you, ok? :p Looks amazing!

Give me some info on your griddle please. I want one.

Thanks Chris!

Its a 36" Blackstone griddle. I picked it up about two years ago and absolutely love it. The flat top is heavy duty 3/16" steel. I got it from Lowes but Cabelas, Ace, Amazon, Griddleguru.com etc carry it. Its $299 which is a great price.

20131110_165055_Richtone%2528HDR%2529.jpg

Its a 36" Blackstone griddle. I picked it up about two years ago and absolutely love it. The flat top is heavy duty 3/16" steel. I got it from Lowes but Cabelas, Ace, Amazon, Griddleguru.com etc carry it. Its $299 which is a great price.

Is the flat top a separate piece that sits on a camp-style stove or does the top actually part of the unit?

I know I've seen these but I just don't recall the setup.

Is the flat top a separate piece that sits on a camp-style stove or does the top actually part of the unit?

I know I've seen these but I just don't recall the setup.

It's a separate piece that sits on the stove unit. I know they also sell an accessory grill top if you want to use it as a gas grill for like $89 extra IIRC.

All of it looks amazing! I know its not Q, but that sashimi had me drooling.

Thanks again guys!

Sashimi is easily up there for me. I'd eat so much of it until I get mercury poisoning or something. :becky:

Awesome!!

Up here we eat a lot of sashimi and sushi, helps my sister in law owns a couple places so we cash in on that family discount :becky:

Awesome!!

Up here we eat a lot of sashimi and sushi, helps my sister in law owns a couple places so we cash in on that family discount :becky:

Lucky you guys! And not only on the family discount but in general.:thumb:

Back