THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My parents KA is 35 years old and still runs like it did day one.

Mine is 10 years old and still running great with variations in usage from light to heavy.

I use the grinder all the time for burgers and the occasional sausage. Also really like the pasta and ice cream attachments.

I have my Dads KA. it has to be at least 10 years old. Still works great.

On a side note I always thought they looked like the "Alien" from the movie.

Buy once cry once.

I suggest getting the pro 600. We put ours through some fairly serious work and it has took it in stride. The cobalt blue one is available right now after a fathers day discount for 339 at everythingkitchens and Amazon has the nickel pearl on sale for 323.

That's about as good as the price gets except for Holiday deals. Got our for well under 300, but I doubt that deal will roll around soon.

KitchenAid is the best stand mixer in my opinion. I'd say get one! I have one, though I don't use it often, when I do its never failed me...

We have 6 in the family and all perform great. 4 artisans and 2 Pro. I get them on the cheap since half may family works for Whirlpool and Dad retired as an engineer 8 years ago.

He bought one for all of us at $75 each quite a few years back. I really like their attachments. Especially the grinder/stuffer and pasta maker. I do at least three deer a year and many geese for grind and sausages.

Doesn't skip a beat.

Back