THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I've been eating low carb, so no pasta for me, but, if I were to get to pick my last meal, it would include pasta. I hate to be this guy, but you have to finish that pasta in the sauce, and there is no garlic bread. I would still finish my plate, if given the opportunity.:-D

Thanks Josh!

Zucchini noodles?? :biggrin1: Surprisingly I like zucchini noodles. I like my sauce on top of the pasta but I totally hear you. Garlic bread?? Didn't even cross my mind. :crazy:

Thanks Josh!

Zucchini noodles?? :biggrin1: Surprisingly I like zucchini noodles. I like my sauce on top of the pasta but I totally hear you. Garlic bread?? Didn't even cross my mind. :crazy:

Bought a spiralizier for the sole purpose of zucchini noodles. Didn't really care for them, but I love zucchini, just about any other way.

Heck of a meal Neighbor!! I love smoked meatballs, those look killer!

Looks amazingly good Sako. I really like cooking meat roasting veggies on the smoker for my pasta sauces just adds a dimension that can't be produced any other way.

Another tasty looking meal Sako.

Thanks Marty!

Righteous plate of spaghetti right there, making me hungry. Love smoked meatballs.

Thanks Tom! I have to agree.

Heck of a meal Neighbor!! I love smoked meatballs, those look killer!

Thanks Neighbor! Absolutely. Especially with a little bit of pork mixed but was short on time.

Looks amazingly good Sako. I really like cooking meat roasting veggies on the smoker for my pasta sauces just adds a dimension that can't be produced any other way.

Thanks Bill! Exactly how I feel. Smoked veggies for pasta, sauce or salsas can't be beat.

Back