Judge and Critique this box

When someone talks about non-comparison I have to laugh. I believe to do so is not possible and if one says they can do so I would submit they are deluded. I suppose if a judge has never seen a box he can score the first box he has ever seen iwithout comparison.

I agree, yet if there was a simple standard and goal to achieve there would be no need for comparison. Like fries at nathans, if you look next to where they cook them there is a picture of perfect colored fries, that is what the fry cook should try and achieve everytime.

Here's a recent chicken box of mine. I can see some things I might change but the scores were decent versus 70+ teams.

9-8-9, 8-8-8, 8-8-8, 8-9-9, 8-8-8, 8-9-8 (167.4286)

attachment.php

I also was asking him to be more specific because he gave me the lower of the scores.

Uhh..no. You where acting like an online bully who enjoys picking a fight. I tried to make nice, but you seem to be rather amused and impressed with what you think is satorial wit. But it is really an empty place in you soul crying out for attention. You need to take a breath and read not only what is in this thread but others you and your teamates have put up, asking for help then ignoring what is offered because you know better.

I will not engage you further and flame you to burnt ends out of respect for Phil...but I ask you look up the word camaraderie. Where's that ignore setting again?

Picking a fight? If I was picking a fight believe me you would have known it. As far a needing attention, once again you are completely wrong. I have plenty of friends a family, and get plenty of attention on a daily basis from my two wonderful daughters. Not really sure where you are coming from when you write you and your teamates? I have accepted plenty of advice that is why I am still here. Sounds to me like you are the sensitive one who needs the attention. Please feel free to hit the ignore button, that is the easiest thing to do, ignore. Don't be so testy, obviously this is another horrible communication online with being unable to show emotion. Good luck and congrats on all those great chicken scores.

ok..

now thats thats done with... Moving right along.

Back