THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dont have one. They are on my favorites of cookers, because a long while back, I went looking at vertical stick burning smokers and they were one of the only kind out there. If I had the money, I would plan on buying either the 2x2 or 3x3

I've got a Johnson Smokers RF offset and it's well built and cooks like a champ. I never did get to see the verticals, but Chad is a master of RF and the stuff he makes just simply works. He's also very responsive to questions and he didn't feel like he was pushing me to make a sale.

Just in case you haven't seen it here's a video Chad made talking about his vertical smokers. Something I really like is on the bigger smoker he has 3 inlets for the firebox; 1 on the door and 1 on each side of the firebox. This way you will get a great draft regardless of the direction of the wind. On my offset I've cooked in ~25MPH winds and haven't had any issues keeping a fire.

Good luck!

8xq6OgDh.jpg

Back