Jerk Turkey Breast

Leftovers work.
Phj6Ky4.jpg

Dang such a tease! I stroll by the main board page and see "Jerky Turkey" Something happens in my brain and I read "Turkey Jerky" and I get excited.. Then I realize it says "JERK".. I know you can make jerky out of just about any meat.. but something about poultry makes me nervous but I wouldn't mind trying it! hahaha!

Either way. food look great ! If someone doesn't get the clue I think its about time someone tries turkey/chicken jerky!

Jerk Turkey.Jerk Turkey.Lawwdamercey!Whoodathunkit? YOU! That’s who.There is a mythical box that people are not supposed to escape from.YOU ,my friend,just kicked that sucker open and came out swinging!!! WOW!
And oh,DAMMITBOY!

This is crazy! I have a turkey I need to cook, and I was toying with the idea of Jerk. Now, just to convince the wife. She says she doesn't like spicy, but she did enjoy the Oakridge Jah Love wings. Thanks for posting, and potentially getting me in trouble!!

Matt

Looks like you ate well, that Dressing, Is it like a Stuffing?

I think you're on to something there Marty, with that great looking sandwich. Brilliant! Definitely market it before restaurants take notice.

Joedy,

Since I was 3 years old it has been toast about two loaves of bread per turkey, one large onion diced, about 8 stalks celery diced, boil the giblets and neck until cooked and dice and shered as required. Put the onion, celery, the giblet mix into a fry pan with some rubbed sage and sautee until smelling good. Mix up with the bread cubes, half a dozen eggs and milk to texture feels right and into a loaf pan. 350 in the oven until it rreaches 165 and then out for a rest. Slice like bread and into a frying pan with butter until nice and brown and serve with the turkey or use it like bread to make a turkey sandwich.
That sounds remarkable. Much different from the traditional cornbread style.

Sent from my SM-A215U using Tapatalk

Back