THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I think it showed up in the chat room here, first, last year. Simply because someone that was in there had a contact that was there at the draw.

Continuing the tradition that began last year, I will be in the chat room, and at 9:22 will play the youtube video of The Rev. and partake of the good luck shot. Making a note to type Modesto California when it's called for. That's 9:22 AM Eastern, Central, Mountain, Pacific......:becky::becky::becky::becky::becky:

Good luck to all with a bung in the draw!!!

I'd love to join you Jorge...but 6:22 am (out here) is a bit early for a shot of anything other than caffeine...:becky: That said...I will probably join the chat room and raise my coffee cup. :cool:
JD

I'll take your shot JD...after all it's a lot later in the day here :)

What time does the draw start? Anybody interested in going to live to chat when its going on to discuss the fact that we know nothing about whats taking place?

The odds are pretty good that if OTA gets picked to go for NY, I'll be drinking a lot of single barrel tonight!

Is there a live chat on this subject? If so, how do you enter. I just enetered the chat room and it directed me to the woodpile chat (and I was the only one there)

Is there a live chat on this subject? If so, how do you enter. I just enetered the chat room and it directed me to the woodpile chat (and I was the only one there)

I'm there off-n-on...use the "float" version to go back and forth between threads. it auto-defaults to woodpile...:cool:

four browsers open and not a word, I'd say they did a good job banning cell phones this year.

I've got an appointment...guess I'll miss out........been here an hour, guess it wasn't meant to be...

Last edited:
I've had my shot (JD)... now just sitting around waiting to have my bung pulled.....

Oh... the an-tic-i........................................pa-tion.

They said it would be up around 5pm kcbs and bbq news.Lets hope.

Back