THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In search of some seasoned splits of wood to pickup at the Jack. Any of Hickory, Oak, Pecan, Cherry would be great. Cash or Harpoon trade. :-D

If you drive through South Nashville, I know of a few places where you can get some.

dmp

Roll call: who's practicing chicken?

*HURL*

That would be me :thumb:

Although I'm new here I really look forward to meeting you guys! I'll be rolling in sometime Thursday mid morning and staying on site until Saturday evening. Please come by Sugar's and say hi.
:becky:

Anyone need a room? I have an extra room at the Jameson Inn in Tullahoma for Thurs and Friday nights, $79/night

I'd talk to Steph. My thinking is she will probably bring a cord of split wood and probably stack it for you if you included some lobstah's with that beeyah... I'd suggest the IPA vintage... Just sayin... :becky:

I have a customer bringing their trailer to the Jack so I'm coming down.If anyone needs me to pick up wood for them here in Memphis call or email me with specifics. I've got a source for it all. Typically 50lb boxes for $35-40

Back