THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ebstein

Found some matches.
I've been thinking about a uds for over a year. I had a smoker a few yrs ago that I made out of a fuel take from an old ford pickup. Then, a family member got a Bradley so away went the fuel tank. I started to burn out a food grade barrel, and came across this on Craigslist..
I'm still going to finish the other one though...

Not bad for 50$, eh???

Thanks. When I saw the basket, and the guy said it was professionally made, I was there within an hour. The barrel is rough, the grate bolts are off center by about an inch all around, but I only had to add the intakes, gasket, and thermometer.
He even through in the weber top. Originally it had a flat top, but he said he was going to sell another smoker, so I made an offer...

My other one has all the holes drilled straight, seeing that I measured it out and drew straight lines... Pictures of that build to come..

What does "Professionally Made" really mean? You know how to shape metal & use a Welder:confused: Damit I'm now a professional metal worker too.:shock: Next thing you know they will want me to join a Trade Union:doh:

What does "Professionally Made" really mean? You know how to shape metal & use a Welder:confused: Damit I'm now a professional metal worker too.:shock: Next thing you know they will want me to join a Trade Union:doh:

I can weld too...the guy had it welded at a welding shop...hence, professionally made..from people that weld for a living..

Back