THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ssv3

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Sako
Hatch chiles :clap2::clap2:

Zszxi2Uh.jpg

YmksOLGh.jpg

:nod:

aewNZHgh.jpg

I roast my own each year and I chose my DCS this year

FxYr2f6h.jpg

J0uWvzRh.jpg

A few beers later I was done :-D

Fe8vAHCh.jpg

Picked some tomatoes from the garden

nZtQWX5h.jpg

Along with basil

xYCflu7h.jpg

Baked some fresh bread

CcsyqpIh.jpg

lQCRhTGh.jpg

Homemade bacon--fully cooked

Ru3IQfLh.jpg

The harvest plate with fresh baked bread, bacon, salad, schnitzel, buckwheat:clap2:

HjBHNsqh.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Looks delicious as always! Never had hatch chili’s, but planning to give them a try now.
Produce looks excellent, and the plate even better.

They havent hit here yet...anxiosly waiting.

I notice you got the mild...just wandering...do the mild have any kick/heat?

I have been getting the medium and wife thinks they're too hot...thought about mild...but I do like at least a lil kick.

I have been getting the medium and wife thinks they're too hot...thought about mild...but I do like at least a lil kick.

Had a half case roasted for me on Tuesday, the first day available here. They told me the peppers were running hot this year and suggested mild as medium was supposed to be in the range of hot. So, I took their advice. I thought they had a nice heat, but my wife thought they were spicy. So that means they ought to be about right.

Robert

Looks delicious as always! Never had hatch chili’s, but planning to give them a try now.
Produce looks excellent, and the plate even better.

Thanks Chuck!

Call your local Sprouts. I called them on Friday and the produce guy said he got them in and he would sell me as many boxes as I wanted. They even give you a discount if you buy a box.

Thanks Barry!

I like hot and extra hot but most people can't handle that my heat so I buy mild with a few pounds of hot. In my experience the mild has a pretty good and pleasant heat level also.

• Thanks
Reactions: scp
They should be hitting here in a couple weeks. Couple stores having a chile roast on the 29th.

Good stuff Sako I'm hoping to nab a couple cases of fresh picked Hatch's at the Chicago produce market this week and make some salsa, everything on that plate looks fantastic!

Back