THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Doing some work on forum. You may experience an error when u try to post or save a setting. It's only temporary.
Sako, you nailed that pork chop! And rounded out the meal nicely with those sides. I can't wait to see what you do with the rest of that pork.

Thanks Ron!

Bone-in butterflied chicken fried chops. :nod:

Appreciated guys! I've been trying to get into cooking as a whole while incorporating bbq into it. This was to be cooked on the Jumbo Joe but was icy and cold outside so I kept it in the house.

nice cooking brother!

An absolutely stellar cook from start to finish, Sako! Love that pan/finishing gravy as well.

v9jqYsD.jpg

Looks better than a restaurant, as always! I try to stock up on those pork racks when we get them at our local store. They don't always have them.

Hey Sako, another stellar/amazing-looking meal. I saw that same pork in my Costco. I may have to buy some next visit. THanks for sharing.

Looks better than a restaurant, as always! I try to stock up on those pork racks when we get them at our local store. They don't always have them.

Hey Sako, another stellar/amazing-looking meal. I saw that same pork in my Costco. I may have to buy some next visit. THanks for sharing.

Thanks guys!

Get 'em while you can. They're only around once a year during the holiday season.

I bet the bacon and the coffee flavors in Carne Crosta would be fantastic on a nice tender pork rib chop like that.

Fortunately, my Indiana bride loves pork.

Looks great, I always snag a couple this time of year. Great way to feed a crowd and not a cut many people are familiar with.

Thanks! Absolutely. I do it different every time and always comes out perfect. So versatile.

SonOJZHh.jpg

d2z04Zxh.jpg

I bet the bacon and the coffee flavors in Carne Crosta would be fantastic on a nice tender pork rib chop like that.

Fortunately, my Indiana bride loves pork.

Never used Carne Crosta on pork until Groundhog (Tim) on here mentioned it. Killer!

Great looking meal and the plating was picturesque.

What's in the salad? Is that cilantro and jalapenos?

Back