THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kaptain Kadian

is Blowin Smoke!
I recently scored an old country Pecos on Craigslist for 250 and today I find a pit boss copperhead head clearenced to 199. I don't need it at all, but I kind of want it. I am also going to try and get some webber briquettes on clearance from home depot, so I am debating on picking this up. I already have a lsg vertical cabinet, uds, webber summit charcoal grill and the Pecos, but no pellet pooper at my house. I keep one at my mom's house for cooking there, but not at home. What do you think? Anyone have any experience with it? I don't know if I want to stocking up on pellets and splits or wait.
1cbb2b24fe458a14a3a5bc8053e989ef.jpg

Dude... you have an issue! But sure, go ahead and get it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I ask my wife if she “needs” another outfit and get the death glare. I haven’t been brave enough to try and reverse the tables. But if that’s not a concern, the more the merrier!

Lol. I’m pretty limited on space right now so I have to swap. I’d love to have a lsg though. I’m in broken arrow though so you could just store it at my house ��

Back