THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I was mistaken.

I found two more knives in another drawer.:doh:

I only have one slot left. The cleaver. Guess I need to buy another knife!:laugh:

uma3y5uq.jpg

Oooooo, looks pretty! I really thought you'd get the NFL promo knife holder, instead you got our twin.

As promised, here's a picture of my package.

IMG_7035.jpg

It's all because of some Farker named Woot. There's a couple posts about him somewhere. :mad: Luckily there was still room at the inn:

IMG_7033.jpg

I figured (at the time) that the Chiefs had been so bad that I didn't want to give them any money. Plus, I didn't want the swivel. So I went with some guys advice about the cherry finish.

Nice knives! Now I will probably start realizing which knives never get used now that I can see them.

I figured (at the time) that the Chiefs had been so bad that I didn't want to give them any money. Plus, I didn't want the swivel. So I went with some guys advice about the cherry finish.

Nice knives! Now I will probably start realizing which knives never get used now that I can see them.

You can see where our finish has held up pretty well. Of course, they've outsourced that to China now and the new-and-improved lead-based finish is water soluble and will coat your knives every time you pull them out. I hear it's for added protection. :thumb:

FARK!!!:doh:

I just found two more knives! Now what?:confused:

I put them side by side in the cleaver slot for now. There's room for a couple more in that slot even.

ugynu6u4.jpg

Then again...I might just toss them. Those handles look kind of cracked. I don't think I've even seen those two knives in several years!:shock:

Back