THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

mikeleonard81

Full Fledged Farker
I've looked around on line to get insured for a festival coming up. Does any one have a insurance company they prefer over another ? Can I go thru my insurance company for somthing like this? it's a 3 day event.

Thanks!

Talk to your main ins guy for Biz liabillity...most places are a min 1 mil..most are 1.5 I have a 2mil policy for the year that was under a grand and they send out the certificate naming the event holder, which is what most places require..be sure they dont charge you for each event seperatly..

I purchase a policy once a year, all I do is call the insurance company and have them forward my info to the event. It cost around $250.00 a year. This covers festivals and any city entities that may require it as well.

Check with your even/festival organizer. We do one specific festival every year and we are covered under their umbrella policy.

Back