insulated cabinet smokers, charcoal?

Twisted T's Q

is one Smokin' Farker
might be looking for a new cabinet smoker. havent been on here in a while, so basically seeing whats hot, good and popular atm?

I just received a Lonestar Grills Large Insulated Cabinet Smoker but only have 3 cooks on it thus far. There is a 172 page ongoing section here (edit just saw someone posted link above). I like the space that mine has, but still trying to get the flavor I want. I have two buddies who just got the masterbuilt 980 or whatever model gravity fed and the other got a Camp Chef cabinet smoker, and they them for a smaller set and forget type smoker that maintains temps well; we'll see what long term durability is.

Not sure what your end use will be, but those are two ends of the spectrum I've had experience with.

LSG and Humphreys. Regardless of pricing it will still be long and long till they can be toppled from the top of the cabinet mountain.

-D

Dont know your budget. Check out the Meadowcreek Cabinet. They afre awesome. Built like a Tank. May be a dealer near you

Can't go wrong with the Lone Star IVS. I bought into the go big and bought the large and it was a beast. Como car over the ball valves extra shelf but with only the standard orange wheels. Needless to say it was a beast. I would only fill it once or twice a year and the rest of the time was smaller cooks. Moving out and cleaning it out became a chore so I sold it. I got the mini with the same layout but with the golf cart tires too this this and this time is way more enjoyable cooking on. Moving is a lot easier and the cook height is higher up. Cleanup is easier as the ash pans and heat deflector ( for take down to the oil) are higher yup and less weight than the large. They are impressive in and out.

Back