THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Business decision. As much as Clone loves the hawkeyes, business I am sure comes first...

Todd - never saw showers available unless you get a room somewhere..you cooking the Butt to Butt too?

Well just got a email from Theresa( spelling) for judging this seems there was a few late entries and need some judges, soooo i will take all Donations :p Good luck to you all hopefully i will be able to stop and say hello to everyone.

Dianne and her nephew Ben will be walking around she won't be judging so if anyone needs a dishwasher :p ok i won't say that she will kill me LOL .. epp she just looked over my shoulder i got some feet to rub tonight.

yep Joey has been a on good roll this year..a well deserved win!
Congrats to Ron too..hey Ron I stopped by your site late friday afternoon to say hi but no one was around..left for home shortly after

yep Joey has been a on good roll this year..a well deserved win!
Congrats to Ron too..hey Ron I stopped by your site late friday afternoon to say hi but no one was around..left for home shortly after

Sorry I missed you. We were probably enjoying the air conditioning at the Smokin Scotsmen motor home :rolleyes: You missed all the fun. The rain was incredible. Perry lost both canopies to the wind. So did at least one oher team. The field was like a swamp in some areas and at least one team had to be pulled out of their spot.

We were thrilled to place 4th with that bunch of teams. We ended up walking twice (5th in chicken and 10th in pork) and 11th in ribs and 16th in brisket.

Despite the weather it was a great time. We had a chance to hang out with the Scotsmen and that is always fun. We also saw Dann and Diane (Two Skinny Cooks, Dann is Smoke and Stoke on the forum), N2Que (Bill and Diane), Keened (Dave), Plowboy and 2Fat (Buzz) from the forum (did i leave anyone out?).

Dave, thanks for helping out this morning!

Sure was a fun weekend. Was surprised to finish 11th overall despite no top 10 calls. A moral victory, I guess.

Did you get to meet Dodge County Smokers? After the Pit fire that we had to put out and the storms, we renamed the contest from Field of Dreams to Field of Terror. I thought we were all dead when those propane lines started to go with the flames licking the tanks.

Back