THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good on you Mark! Im still in my first year of competition and Mark has always been so helpful. He has such an enthusiasm for comp BBQ and is such a genuine guy! This story did not surprise me at all. He also runs the Hogpit Smokehouse in Tucson as well, now thats true passion for BBQ! Very cool of Ray Lampe to stop in and lang for putting up the cooker! Great Great story!! Thanks for sharing!

Thank you so much for sharing this story. As the father of a teenage son diagnosed with autism, I am delighted to see how the stigma of autism keeps waning each day, and how so many kids are benefitting from early support and treatment.

This year he will be camping on a two week high adventure in Philmont, NM covering some 80 miles of trails with nothing more than what he carries in his back pack. He is rounding the corner and expects to earn his Eagle Scout rank in a little more than a year.

Ask me is I would have ever thought the combination of self sufficiency and team work would have been possible eight years ago when my wife and I would lie awake at night overwhelmed with worry.

The wonderful thing, my son's story is not unique!

Smoky Angel is not a KCBS deal, contact Mike at Hawgseye or post that story on Bassos forum and make the nomination, it's well deserved...

• Thanks
Reactions: pat
Back