THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

S

Smoker

Any Long Eyelanders know where I can get a pig for a pig roast?

King Steer Meats 936 North Broadway Massapequa, NY 11758-2306 Phone: (516) 541-6688 ...that's where my cousin gets his, hope that helps.:mrgreen:

Either you secretly upgraded to the Klose you want or you've dug a huge hole in yourback yard....

Where ya planning on cooking this pig ? (And tell us where and when we should show up to help you not have leftovers !!)

MilitantSquatter said:
Either you secretly upgraded to the Klose you want or you've dug a huge hole in yourback yard....

Where ya planning on cooking this pig ? (And tell us where and when we should show up to help you not have leftovers !!)

I wish I had the Klose.(one day)

It's actually for my sisters party. I usually avoid her parties as her and all her friends have 3 kids each.

Sledneck said:
Compare food market in freeport

or western beef

Steve,

Empty your pm folder. It is full and u can't get anymore private messages.

We now return you to our regular programing.

call me in the morning... i can get it for you from our local guy, or he can hook u up local

BBQchef33 said:
call me in the morning... i can get it for you from our local guy, or he can hook u up local

Uhh! Would that be with the head & feet on or off ??:cool:

Pooh, I don’t think they put those in a cryovac pack. If they did it would look a CSI murder scene.:shock:
Hey, just tryin to watch out for ya, what with your tender stomach and all!!!:twisted:
Ok, you’re not gonna look, right??:rolleyes:

Back