I give up Lord, You Win!

I love my covered porch!!! Hey, you could always take a ride to North Berwick (just on the other side of Dover) for some good 'que!!!:becky:

Well, just as I chuckle at you guys and your winter misfortune, I'm sure you laugh at me during the summer...when you're at 82° and I'm at 105°!

Btw, its 63° and sunny as I smoke a brisket and drink a beer on my back porch.

I have a cover. I had to go away for a couple of days after the last time I used it. The weather looked good so I didn't bother to cover it. I was stuck in Alabama in the ice storm and by the time I got back it had over a foot of snow on it.

Yeah, you never know.

Well, just as I chuckle at you guys and your winter misfortune, I'm sure you laugh at me during the summer...when you're at 82° and I'm at 105°!

Btw, its 63° and sunny as I smoke a brisket and drink a beer on my back porch.

Grrrrrrrr. :-D

We had a good 1" of snow here in Austin yesterday morning. Two fatalities that I know of by people that didn't know how to drive "safely".

Right now, it's 56 F. and I'm an hour into my first Pork Picnic Roast. The modded ECB is cruising @ 260. Done many butts, but this is the first picnic shoulder I've tried.

BTW, all the skin was trimmed off, and I'm thinking of making Cracklins with it.

Back