I have it on VERY good authority…

4ever3

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
I have it on VERY good authority, that green is now the fastest in the land…

The best we can remember, tho old gray one was 12 or 13 years old, temped a ton of food, was left in the rain, snow, Oklahoma heat, you name it, it never missed a beat till it just quit.

Did they put magnets on the back to keep it on the side of the fridge?

I have the MK4 Thermapen, but the knockoff with magnets is always on the side of the fridge and is the one I reach for first.

Never heard that so had to try, no, but no harm, but this and related items live in a drawer divider.

Did they put magnets on the back to keep it on the side of the fridge?

I have the MK4 Thermapen, but the knockoff with magnets is always on the side of the fridge and is the one I reach for first.

I just bought a cover with a magnet. I had a knockoff with magnets not I can’t live without it

Thats nice, I have a inkbird IHT-15 and like it a lot but no magnets, I have a lower $$ inkbird with magnets that lives on the range hood, I take the higher end 1 places I am helping cook, readout time states 2-3 seconds , not sure how fast any of my others are.

Have had the older model for years now. Cracked where the swivel is and still going like a champ ��

I was using mine once (the OBR Special version) during a health inspection. Her 'court appointed' device just wasn't working and kept showing my chicken at a number we both knew to be wrong.. so after a few minutes of messing with it, she just looked at my Thermopen and said "I trust it, you're good"

I've always known that the green one was the fastest.....I have that one too, albeit the older version, lol. :p

I have it on VERY good authority, that green is now the fastest in the land…

The best we can remember, tho old gray one was 12 or 13 years old, temped a ton of food, was left in the rain, snow, Oklahoma heat, you name it, it never missed a beat till it just quit.
Very nice, but wrong shade of green. Should be a few notches darker :wink:

Back