THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I’m not gonna lie.... I’d eat those. I ain’t too good for dollar steaks! But seriously.... you should be seen the freezer meals I had growing up....

In Texas it is chicken fried steak.

I am not a steak snob or at least I don't believe I am. But that would be a hard pass from me on that steak. I applaud the OP for giving it a go and sharing. Great grill shot though

Speechless? According to your BBQ Brethren status you’re a Babbling Farker... ;)

Well Robb, looks like you're going to make it! For a moment there, my heart was in my throat. :p

Next time you feel the need to live on the edge, please try something a little less risky than Dollar Store steaks; like cliff diving or wrestling alligators. :wink:

I think you found the source of Golden Corral’s steaks!

There's a local restaurant that I pass by almost daily that a couple times a week advertises a $4.99 steak & eggs special.

I think you found their source of steak.

I have not set foot inside that place in about 30 years because of past atrocities that they inflicted on food. Not to mention the horrible spelling on their sign (I'm amazed they get steak & eggs both correct).

Back