THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NYCQ

Is lookin for wood to cook with.
My local Home Depot is selling the floor model, the table is scratched, the lid has a small dent and it's missing the thermometer on the lid but other than that looks in good shape. Should I jump on it? It sounds too good to be true.

I already have a weber smokey mountain for smoking and a regular gas grill. I always wanted the performer.

Get that bad boy and don't think twice about it! Call weber and tell em your lid is dented and its missing the thermo--- they might hook you up!

what rg02 said, in Jan of 2011 i bought a floor model 26er on clearance at Academy for $118.00, the handle on the bowl was bent downward, the lid had a small dent everything else was ok, i called weber and they replaced the bowl and lid all i had to do was take a pic and send it to them.

Back