THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We are bringing a Big Steel and Lg Green Egg w/Auber controllers, one UDS.
Extension Cords, buss tubs, chairs 'our secret weapons. I will bring 2 plastic 8 ft. tables. We are hauling this down in a borrowed covered trailer.

I will brink 2 handheld flouresent lights and my ez-up and side curtains.

We are bringing a Big Steel and Lg Green Egg w/Auber controllers, one UDS.
Extension Cords, buss tubs, chairs 'our secret weapons. I will bring 2 plastic 8 ft. tables. We are hauling this down in a borrowed covered trailer.

I will brink 2 handheld flouresent lights and my ez-up and side curtains.

Bull, if ya'll need anything that I can loan ya, stop by Central IL and pick it up - or I'll meet you along the road.

I wish I could go harass...I mean "hang out with" you guys. God's blessings for safe travel and a fun, successful competition.

Thank's a million for the offer Dan, I will just bring all my comp gear and we should be fine.
Are you possibly going to make it down to keep me outta trouble???

Thank's a million for the offer Dan, I will just bring all my comp gear and we should be fine.
Are you possibly going to make it down to keep me outta trouble???

Brother, you have NO IDEA how much I'd love to go and TRY to keep you outta trouble. Actually, I was planning on it. I got a call asking me to help a friend in need that weekend, and I can't do both. I had to go with the one that would be less fun, but a more beneficial way to spend my time, money, and energy.

Please take pictures and know that I am (1) jealous; (2) wishing y'all much success; and (3) praying for you!

We decided that driving and hauling the trailer again this year is overload.. so Im flying in thursday.

So far the team is Me, Possibly Scott, Bull, Txschutte, Bigabyte, Wyatt, and I have a couple others in mind. I will be cooking the invitational, and 'BBQ Brethren National Team" is cooking the open. Wyatt is doing brisket! We have out spot(918)...Now all we need are a few cookers, ezups, tubs, etc... :)

I could provide a Horizon 3 door 36" offset........

I'm still waiting for my phone to ring....bastiges.

If you're coming through St. Louis and I can hook you up with anything let me know. I don't have the cookers Jeff has though!

I may take u up on that. Do I qualify that u know me? Ill even call u daddy for the weekend. ;)

Hodedo starter kit, lean not included. It's on!;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1316637562.074093.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1316637562.074093.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 34
Don't forget to make note that Genessee exit off I-670 east is closed because of construction. The detour has you exiting the Central Avenue exit from I-70 east. I was down that way the other day and noticed the detour but didn't see anything in our packets that mentioned it. Safe travels everyone :-D

Back