THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

times like this when we see friends gearing up for a trip to the AR kinda wish we would have sent the invite back with a positive response!!

Just remembered the full bottle of Templeton Rye that 4deuces gave me. Guess what's in order for the 9:40 shot at the Brethren tent on Saturday??? Come one, come all!

You know what would actually be hilarious, you guys getting a good high call. I don't know if I could continue to mock Shane if you guys walk in brisket. That is at least half of the fun I have on this forum.

Anything is possible. :thumb:

I just hope for Bull's sake we do good! Shane and I are used to being criticized. I would feel bad if somehow this brought Bull down to our level.

I guess its a good think im going along to keep you out of trouble mike! this should be a great time!, had a blast last year hanging out at the brethren site! im sure we will turn in some fantastic stuff!!! :)

We decided that driving and hauling the trailer again this year is overload.. so Im flying in thursday.

So far the team is Me, Possibly Scott, Bull, Txschutte, Bigabyte, Wyatt, and I have a couple others in mind. I will be cooking the invitational, and 'BBQ Brethren National Team" is cooking the open. Wyatt is doing brisket! We have out spot(918)...Now all we need are a few cookers, ezups, tubs, etc... :)

Looks like you have yourself a good plan and quite a team assembled, us Michigan boys will stop by to check on Bull for you but we have learned there really isn't much we can do to control him!!

Scott

We decided that driving and hauling the trailer again this year is overload.. so Im flying in thursday.

So far the team is Me, Possibly Scott, Bull, Txschutte, Bigabyte, Wyatt, and I have a couple others in mind. I will be cooking the invitational, and 'BBQ Brethren National Team" is cooking the open. Wyatt is doing brisket! We have out spot(918)...Now all we need are a few cookers, ezups, tubs, etc... :)

Back