THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

djl

Found some matches.
I hope this isn't a repeat. I'm new to this site and didn't see a recent post on this. Just got a Humphrey Pint and want to hook up a DigiQ DX2 with the Pit Bull fan, which I have used on a Meadow Creek SQ 36. I'm wondering if I need a bigger fan and/or if there is an adapter that allows the fan I have to work with the 2" ball valve. From an old post I gathered people keep the ball valve full open and use the fan damper. Hoping someone who's got this set-up can advise me. Thanks.:confused:

You need the 10 cfm fan aka pit viper. The pit bull is 25 cfm and is too large. Yes, you can get an adapter from bbq guru.

I think you are fine, The pint's cooking chamber is only 5" shorter than my Down East Beast. I have the 25 cfm fan wide open at all times, works like a champ.

But if you have any questions call Chad at Humphrey's. He's the builder and can answer your questions.

I have a Pint and also have the PitBull fan. I have the damper on the fan and ball valve wide open, never had a problem. For the 2" ball valve, my pint came with a reducer that also came with a plug that the guru fan fits into.

Back