THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wyobulldog

Knows what a fatty is.
As you may note from my moniker I am from Wyoming. Proudly a part of the team that started the Wyoming State BBQ Championship here 6 years ago, after putting the thing on for 4 years I built my own Dragon Q and competed last fall. I have been practicing and hope to enter the challenge again next year. I have spent the last 5 years smoking for a local event on borrowed equipment and will be taking on a whole hog for the first time next month.

I have been lurking around this site gleaning info for a couple weeks and hope to learn more as we go along. Since stepping out of a very public position and into a much hidden IT position, I have turned to my two passions woodcarving & BBQ. Thanks for letting me become a part of this site.

Mike Willard
Pit Boss – Dragon’s Breath BBQ – Worland WY
4425938951_c00e454675_m.jpg

Welcome neighbor, have you ever thought of painting your smoker orange and blue???? I know it is a dragon but it would make a great Bronco. :clap2:

Patrick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back