THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GQue

Full Fledged Farker
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2EwslHFMOE"]Grill Daddy Academy - How to Trim Spare Ribs St. Louis Style - YouTube[/ame]

I recently bought some ribs that were labeled as St Louis style from BJs (think Costco, Sams). They looked like I would expect but after cooking I'm not sure that they were trimmed like I was envisioning b/c they seemed to have the riblets part still @ the bottom and also seemed much thinker on one edge.

I recently bought some ribs that were labeled as St Louis style from BJs (think Costco, Sams). They looked like I would expect but after cooking I'm not sure that they were trimmed like I was envisioning b/c they seemed to have the riblets part still @ the bottom and also seemed much thinker on one edge.

High volume meats get slaughtered instead of being butchered properly. Probably had a sloppy cut ribs.

You live in Clayton MO? I used to live in Brentwood MO.

Back