THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I posted my pron in another thread over hear...

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=232159

As a teaser, this is a sneak peak of how it turned out...

4ACBE564-B546-4EBF-B1CA-739D626BC97E_zpsrql1e2z8.jpg

Just threw a pork picnic on the Klose. In a bit a whole chicken. Haven't done a whole chicken yet, so trying it out.

My future sister-in-law and son are coming in next weekend and I wanted to do a brisket for them, slice it down, and crylopack it for them to take home, but couldn't find one yesterday :shock: Poor planning on my part :wacko:

Happy Father's Day fellow Brethren. My sister-in-law and her family are coming over for a big cookout. I threw a nine pound pork butt on the Pitmaker 20 minutes ago. Serving with some South Carolina mustard sauce, slaw, pasta salad, pit beans, and loaded baked potato salad. MMMMMM oh man this is my kind of dinner!

Our church does a fathers day softball game/picnic. Bring your own protein and a dish to pass.
I bring a couple of kettles and cook for everyone, so I'll be cooking, but I have no idea what.
Cooked a bunch of different brands/styles of brats, some burgers, brat patties, and even a steak. The kids work schedules made it so they couldn't all be there, but it was still fun.

Fathers Day in Progress pron

By the time I got the camera out ,the feast was well on the way. It was a very good meal if I do say so. It made for a good Fathers Day for me to see everyone enjoy the food that the wife and I prepared.

Attachments

Back