THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bossmanbbq

is Blowin Smoke!
Anyone use this stuff in your rubs, mops or sauce? I have seen a few receipes using it, havent found it in the stores to try, but have been debating ordering it from a on line spice company. Any comments or suggestions with this would be appreciated.

KICKED MY ARSE IN A RUB!!!!

Bad move there..added a little bit to montreal steak seasoning and put it on prime rib... whoa..... bad move..... i added just a small amount, and it was really to dominant.. maybe tiny amounts would do it, but evenr since that day, i never touched it again.

I agree with Poopy here. Go easy with extreme stuff like this. Best if only used after cooking for those who really like it hot, like me. Try just a dab on a small sample for testing. That way you don't ruin a whole bunch of meat. I do this with the hab. powder that I get from Mark. That way I am the only one who who gets it full on heat.:-D

If you want a real how do you do, go to the Oriental section and get some Wasabi. ( Japanese horseradish) It'll blow your eyes and brains out.

thanks, I think I'll skip on this stuff for now, I thought it might be alittle overpowering but wasnt sure.

I have both horseradish and wasabi powder. I like them for heat and it good in chicken rubs for heat with out chanfing color. i got them from Penzeys.

Back