THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ShadowDriver

somebody shut me the fark up.
Name or Nickame
Marc
So... there I was... (WHERE WERE YOU!?)

... trying to sleep at 0430 on Monday, when my belly argued the fact that it was hungry enough to awake me. I persisted and managed to quell the need with a HUGE vat of coffee and a read through of "The Good Shepherd" by CS Forester (Tom Hanks "Greyhound" is loosely based on the book).

Meanwhile, I convinced CINCHOUSE to watch the video with me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7yLHhEv91U&t=1s

Alton Brown speaks the truth. This is not difficult, but is ah-mazingly delicious.

gpJsIMDl.jpg

fIRQ2aWl.jpg

cjrNyGYl.jpg

GQwIBCil.jpg

nAb1wsol.jpg

Please, y'all... be safe. Stay home. Be safe and look after those you love.

Marc,

I watched the video, and love Alton and the back to your post... Yeah you nailed it! You gotta watch the video... I will try this in the future!!

Thanks,
Greg

We watched a whole mess of videos on the subject before diving in. Alton speaks truth.

If you've not watched his pantry raid videos during the quarantine.... you're missing out.

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Back