THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hmmm, now pondering the possibilities of my bench vise...

It looks to me like your only problem is all that good looking grub, let me give ya' a hand with that!

Its not turning, she is just using it as a press. 8)

Pretty smart cookie that Jeanie! You should check out her blog, it'll make you really hungry! :-D

Randy

The bottom turns too.. as soon as the top plate comes in contact with the dough. I used a pivot (used for folding doors) attached to the bottom of the lower plate.

it worked great. :biggrin:

Thanks for checking out my blog Randy, I appreciate it. :wink:

Thank you Phu, George, Pomah, Dan and Ryan!
It was a fun way to spend the afternoon. :-D

Hmmm, now pondering the possibilities of my bench vise...

It looks to me like your only problem is all that good looking grub, let me give ya' a hand with that!

LOL The funny thing is I useed ons some years ago to shell a bunch of nuts quickly. Four pecans at a time....

cowgirl! That's very cool!

I think Phubar said it best: It's Jeaniusz!

Thank you DaChief and Memphis. :-D

Now if I could only get my "basking on the beach" dreams to come true..... :wink:

That's pretty cool Jeanie and I'm sure there are a lot of us here who dream about food and how to make it better. Please keep'on dreamin':wink:

Jeanie, I've said it before... You suck....
Dang Jeanie! With ideas like this, maybe winter should hang around?:cool:
Watch your mouth! (I like the summer pictures better... LOL)

Jeanie, you would be the neatest person to hang out with. " Hey, what ya want to do today?" "Oh, I don't know. Lets hook up the drill press and make something to eat" You rock Jeanie
That you do....

Now if I could only get my "basking on the beach" dreams to come true..... :wink:
Would that go along with the "one too many umbrella drinks on the beach smile/grimace."???? LOL

Thank you!
Leanza.. I DO have it bad. :biggrin:
Gary, Thank you! :wink:

Jeanie, I've said it before... You suck....

Watch your mouth! (I like the summer pictures better... LOL)

That you do....

Would that go along with the "one too many umbrella drinks on the beach smile/grimace."???? LOL

Jeff.... Yes... :biggrin: :lol:

Steph, Thanks. :wink:

augie... great idea! lol

Ross, you're a sweet heart. Thanks :wink:

lol Goose I was afraid to even post it here. :redface:

My question is why do you have a drill press?

The question is "Why not?" :wink: I do enjoy making things. :)

Thanks again friends, it was a fun day. :tongue:

and to think how everyon marvelled at Alton Brown's use of a clay pot for a smoker.....

New reality TV show.."I Dream of Jeanieusz", featuring our very own Cowgirl Jeanie preparing delectible delights every week on homemade outdoor cooking apparati!:biggrin:

Jeanie, you are simply amazing. The gadgets and recipes you have come up with is incredible ............... You need to start that book deal!
:idea: "The Jeanie Q"

Back