Hi from Greenville, SC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smokin' Gamecock

Found some matches.
Good morning!

The smoking obsession is rooting deep and I'm about to pick up my first big-boy smoker this week. I've been smoking in a Bradley Original and I'm getting tired of the limitations. Still a fan of relatively low maintenance, I'm going the gravity feed route, with a Superior SS-Two. I've also already ordered my Stoker to accompany the new toy.

A buddy of mine and I are looking to possibly try our hand at a competition this fall, after we've got some hours in the SS-Two. We're not as concerned about being competitive as we are just interested in hanging out with other BBQ crazies like ourselves. :heh:

Anyway, I look forward to chatting with y'all, probably learning a whole lot, and even getting to meet some of you soon! :thumb:

Take care!
-Garrett

Thanks for the welcome guys! :-D I've spent a little time today browsing and I know already that I'm going to like it here. SO much great information... I went ahead and subscribed.

Welcome to our crazy little club house! And a big thanx for helping support our home ;>)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back