THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brewmaster

is Blowin Smoke!
I just sent in my Entry Form to Olan.

For some reason Beer always tastes better in Hermann. :thumb:

Cheers,
Nate

You know, I ALWAYS b*tch about Hermann and the way local teams always seem to do just a little too well. But, I'm sending my form in tomorrow! See you there.

I have to work that weekend, a great time, a great town.

Hermann is one of my fav contests and Olan is the hardest working organizer around.. He is at every contest handing out flyers and talking to teams. I luv the trophy of the vine bottles we have. sadly, we cant make it this year. Good luck to everyone.

You know, I ALWAYS b*tch about Hermann and the way local teams always seem to do just a little too well. But, I'm sending my form in tomorrow! See you there.

When you say "local",...........do you mean like "Washington local"? :icon_blush:

entry for been in for weeks I never do good there but my wife loves this contest so it is on the list can't wait:heh::tape::doh::confused:

We will be there for the first time this year. Think Olan has been at every contest we have been at this summer! We cant wait

whell I get company at this contest I have some CBJ that are going to cook with me they will get to see what we go threw

I have an projector ordered to watch tv out side so come on by :clap2:
see you all soon:thumb:

Hmmm. If the weather is nice enough I might come down to visit. Herman is always a fun comp.

whell I get company at this contest I have some CBJ that are going to cook with me they will get to see what we go threw

I have an projector ordered to watch tv out side so come on by :clap2:
see you all soon:thumb:

tv? i didn't know there'd be tv! i'm thinking house hunters international followed by a couple episodes of bridezillas - and if we're really lucky we might stumble across an episode of the bachelor...

just kidding, of course! i did want to thank you for inviting us along for the weekend. we're looking forward to learning all we can. i know the experience will help me be a better judge of competition bbq. see you soon! susie (mrs. mobow)

We'll be there. Been dormant since Washington. Just book ending the season!

This is a great contest. Can't wait.

i rember when you cooked????????????????????????????/////:wink:

ya ya, I know. Not enough time or money for these comps this year. Just can't get enthused about it for some reason. Maybe next year.
:crazy::crazy::crazy:

Nate, gimme a call. I can give you a hand:clap2:
You know my payment terms.

If I stay Friday night, do we get to spoon?:shocked:

Back