THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wife and I are looking forward to attending this competition. Beam Boys BBQ rocks as our host to show us the ropes. We are on the road at 7:00 am. Everyone drive safe and look forward to sharing the experience with you all. See you in the morning York. keith

droped the trailer to night and there were 1/2 the teams were all ready there --- going to lunch at one of my accounts if you want to come just let me know breathern lunchin:thumb::becky::clap2:

We're packed up and ready to go. Leaving about 9a tomorrow, should be there by 11. This one is always a blast.

Back from Hermann, great contest, except for the damn judges who apparently hate us :wink: and the rain during awards. Doh!!!

Congrats Brewmasters, Pit Crew and KC Kan Crew on great showings!

Was a honor to be a part of the experience with you all. nthole, wish I would of tried some of you Q. I could have at least given you my thoughts about it. But what do I know I could not believe someone gave York a 5 on his ribs. They were very good ribs. York thank you so much for letting us hang with you for the weekend. I learned alot and look forward to being able to visit with you and your wife again. You both made us feel very welcomed. Good luck in Columbia. keith

Keith, no idea why we didn't have you guys come over during the turn-ins!!! Too focused I suppose. You guys are welcome to come hang with us anytime. You should come out to Hermann again next year!

We had a great time. Always a good group of teams at this contest. Look forward to doing this contest next year.

It is a sad day when this gets 11th out of 20 teams.

Ha!

Brats

Cheers,
Nate

Back