THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

jbrink01

is One Chatty Farker
So, it's 29 degrees out, gonna be 20 tonight. But! The weatherman says 53 tomorrow ahead of an arctic blast, so, I decide to cook / vend. Gonna do a full load and see what happens radside!

We just got some business cards and our fictitious name certificate from MO. Hoping that will get us into RD! Never gone before.

Gonna be gorgeous tomorrow. Bet you'll do fine.

Hmmm, that might be a problem. SSN would be the same as an individual...but don't know how that works. Maybe should give them a call I suppose.

Restaurant Depot secret to try...

I decided to try and use my church to get a RD membership without all the business paperwork. Walked in and they asked me how many times a month I would be using the membership. My reply was once or twice and I wouldn't be spending a great deal of money.

Their response was that they didn't want to give out memberships to organizations that weren't going to do a lot of business. They wanted to keep memberships free and having organizations that didn't spend much on their rolls increased their overhead. mailers, ads and processing.

BUT...she said...

Anytime I wanted to shop there, just come in, tell them it's for a church and they will give me a one day pass.

Just something to consider.

So, it's 29 degrees out, gonna be 20 tonight. But! The weatherman says 53 tomorrow ahead of an arctic blast, so, I decide to cook / vend. Gonna do a full load and see what happens radside!

Now you know how I feel but my high is 29. Good luck:biggrin:

Well, the first vend of 2009 is in the record books. OUT OF FOOD BY 1:30, Woo Hoo!

12 Boneless Shoulders, 12 Brisket, Burnt Ends, 30 Pork Steaks, 12 Chicken Breasts, 6 Slabs Ribs, 9 Orders of Tips, 40 Bratwurst, 40 Hot Dogs, 5 Gallons Beans, 20# each of Potato Salad and Cole Slaw.

Truck thermometer said 68 degress when we left.

Last edited:
Well, the first vend of 2009 is in the record nooks. OUT OF FOOD BY 1:30, Woo Hoo!

12 Boneless Shoulders, 12 Brisket, Burnt Ends, 30 Pork Steaks, 12 Chicken Breasts, 6 Slabs Ribs, 9 Orders of Tips, 40 Bratwurst, 40 Hot Dogs, 5 Gallons Beans, 20# each of Potato Sald and Cole Slaw.

Truck thermometer said 68 degress when we left.

You dog! Good stuff buddy!

Back