THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice to see the support. For those people who have never had the privilege of meeting Bigmista and his lovely wife. Once you meet them you would understand !
Still haven't had an opportunity to meet them, which is inexcusable as I only live 60 miles away :oops:. If I like them this much already, once I meet them I might have to move in

I believe there is still money in Kickstart Are people aware this money is lost and wont go to Neil That would be a shame

I'm thinkin George, that they know they won't be charged so why bother removing it. Or at least I hope that and they've repledged their funds to the new site

And a BIG thanks again to all that have given to help our Brother and Sister out

Hey guys we just made the list of Zagat Culinary Powerhouse Couples. I don't know about that culinary stuff but we're about to show them some BBQ Power.
That was great, when did you talk to Lesley about it? When I wrote to Zagat a few weeks ago, I had hoped that they would do a full follow-up article on the restaurant (and give you a chance to promote your, at that time, Kickstarter campaign).

That was great, when did you talk to Lesley about it? When I wrote to Zagat a few weeks ago, I had hoped that they would do a full follow-up article on the restaurant (and give you a chance to promote your, at that time, Kickstarter campaign).
She just sent Neil a message out of the blue and said she wanted to add us to the list.

She just sent Neil a message out of the blue and said she wanted to add us to the list.
Oh ok. Hopefully Rich (from Grilling with Rich) will be in touch in the near future as well. I wrote to anyone that has done articles on you, asking for a follow up, but I have not received any response from any but Rich.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back