THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

61sleepercab

Found some matches.
My name is Mark and I have dabbled in cooking for church and community groups since I was Kitchen Steward for my fraternity Alpha Gamma Rho at West Virginia University some 30 years ago. Cooking for 20 growing boys was fun. I enjoy cooking and have collected about a truck load of old cook books which I scan for ideas. I helped with bbq chicken halves and deer on a open pit and earth pit cooked beef. I have mastered slow oven brisket and pork in the kitchen oven but a ready to learn real bbq cooking.

I am semi retired and hope to build a smoker/grill trailer for community use and learn real wood burner cooking. I have a Military MKT field kitchen trailer and hope to serve from it and construct smoker/gas grill combo trailer for cooking weenies ,burgers to hog and beef slow cooked. I hope to learn from the experts and share what little tidbits I have learned over time. Tabasco by the gallon, I am on my third gallon what fun.
Here in WV we like chili and slaw on our hot dogs, all kinds of bbq, wet dry or in between, chicken,deer,pork and beef are all favorites!
Thanks for the help and sharing Mark Sergent

Welcome to the forum! I've been told West Virginia is the birthplace of toothpaste. The person that told me said it would be called teethpaste if had been invented anywhere else.....:clap:

Back