THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

F

fiveiron

Hi Guys,

My name is Chris and I'm up in Rochester, MN. where we still have snow on the ground in the middle of April. A co-worker introduced me to your forum and I'm looking forward to gaining a lot of knowledge from it. I've been smoking for about a year so I'm pretty new to the craft. I was originally given an old Char Grill red trash can electric smoker that worked well enough (you know the model). But the element soon burned out so I bought the same one to replace it. After a few butts and some ribs I decided I needed more power. I eventually upgraded to the smaller WSM and haven't looked back. I love the Weber and am looking forward to lots of tips and tricks from all of you.

Thanks again and looking forward to hanging out with you folks.

Take care,
-Chris

Welcome Chris ,fun and great hobby, there is alot of good people here and information to share you will enjoy your time here.

Welcome! Can't say I miss MN weather. We lived in Owatonna for 5 years and spent a lot of time at Mayo.

Hopefully you guys thaw out soon!

Back