THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Great looking steaks. I would take some of each. And he does it again...Sako made me hungry!!

3 nights? Sounds perfectly fine to me. I made an extra steak Sunday just for tacos on Monday and Wednesday. My wife was like "those sure are big just for you to eat". Ulterior motives!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

It all looks amazing! I cooked a 46 oz Tomahawk last night. Also just coarse kosher salt, fresh cracked black pepper, granulated garlic and onion, and a light dusting of Jalapeno powder (my secret weapon). That combo really works wonders for me. Unfortunately, I had a new dryer being delivered and overshot temp slightly before the reverse sear. A slightly over med rare tomahawk is still quite good though.

I'm concerned you're not getting enough protein in your diet. :pound:

Nailed, nailed, and nailed! That's a lot of beefy greatness right there & I'm loving it! Hope you're having a great weekend brother!

Back