"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

Going to end the year with some sausage making - for New Years Eve going to smoke some crab legs and do a quick sear on some tuna steaks - for New Years going to smoke a Rack of Pork and some cheesy jalapeño hominy - Happy New Years

Happy Phriday!

Planning on griding and turning in to breakphast sausage out oph a 9.65lb pork shoulder, with my "phancy" new mixer attachment. I think this picnic shoulder has skin on it, so perhaps some chicharrons are in order!

Other than that, not much...little man got sick day aphter Crhistmas (the diabetic one). I think he's in the clear now, but it put a damper on the last phew days.

It will most likely be a phreezer dive over the weekend.

Christmas was great! Phamily and phriends and phood made it a real good time. Hoping the same for everyone else.

Enjoy the New Year as much as humanly possible, Brethren!!!

I retired on Phriday. We're celebrating on Sunday with a few friends putting away some pulled pork sliders, Vortex wings, and grilled shrimp. :-D

Have a safe and phantastic New Year, pholks! :-D

Congrats!

My wife mentioned she could go for a cheese steak so maybe I'll make some of them. We gotta eat some freezer stuff though too, I like cooking more than we can eat, and I don't want to buy a 4th freezer lol

Back