THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Going to end the year with some sausage making - for New Years Eve going to smoke some crab legs and do a quick sear on some tuna steaks - for New Years going to smoke a Rack of Pork and some cheesy jalapeño hominy - Happy New Years

Happy Phriday!

Planning on griding and turning in to breakphast sausage out oph a 9.65lb pork shoulder, with my "phancy" new mixer attachment. I think this picnic shoulder has skin on it, so perhaps some chicharrons are in order!

Other than that, not much...little man got sick day aphter Crhistmas (the diabetic one). I think he's in the clear now, but it put a damper on the last phew days.

It will most likely be a phreezer dive over the weekend.

Christmas was great! Phamily and phriends and phood made it a real good time. Hoping the same for everyone else.

Enjoy the New Year as much as humanly possible, Brethren!!!

I retired on Phriday. We're celebrating on Sunday with a few friends putting away some pulled pork sliders, Vortex wings, and grilled shrimp. :-D

Have a safe and phantastic New Year, pholks! :-D

Congrats!

My wife mentioned she could go for a cheese steak so maybe I'll make some of them. We gotta eat some freezer stuff though too, I like cooking more than we can eat, and I don't want to buy a 4th freezer lol

Back