THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Out to dinner on Sunday for some authentic Italian from a great a great restaurant I have not been to in a long time!!

Competition ribs on the pellet grill Sunday! Wife is asking for the ribs I do on the Pellet grill. She said not the hanging ones I do LOL. Happy wife, happy life!

Paging Dr Phu!!!!!!!! late to the party AGAIN!!!!!!!....not much here since i’m in son’s house but saw a flat iron steak I’ll cook on the weber kettle for tonight......should be good with a lot of shapleys seasoning on it.!!!!! Simple but have a couple of ham hocks in oven and cut some fresh avocado slices.....one could do worse!!

Late to the show. The LSG cabinet chugged through four Prime briskets and one Choice that looked really good, four racks of St Louis cut spares, and 8 half chicken breasts that will make for great quick meals. Smoker is fine. Smokee is exhausted...

wives...I smoke small pork shoulder for pulled pork and underestimated the time. My wife was getting pretty cranky so I had to pull a little too soon. Overall not bad, just not as tender as I like. Better to over estimate and let rest in cooler I guess, lesson learned

Back