THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I did cold smoked salmon (Nova Lox per Thirdeye) on Thursday, Smoked Gouda, Smoked Pastrami (in my cold smoker for 6 hours) and then today I smoked 2 small cured pork bellys in the cold smoker for 6 hours then fried them up. Monday I am making a smoked lamb Osso Buco meal.

Well the plan was get a shoulder on tonight then some yard bird tomorrow after noon but...
Last night I farked up my leg, had to call into work today and spent a few hours at the hosp.:cry:
New plan. Going to try hot & fast in the morning. I'm going to have to direct the girls so I guess it is now there cook:shocked:
Oh also on the home from the hosp. wife wanted to stop at GFS real quick,
"fine but I'm staying in the truck" and bought one of there hams on sale $0.99lb ok good score. That may get froze

Thanks for botching the English language.

StarTrekFacePalm.gif

LOL So much for spell check. I guess the stupid pain pill is taking effect.
I farking hate taking these things.

Nope, doubt it. I'd expect more from you especially after this comment.

umm it's Loews.
They have signs in English and Spanish.
Workers there are nice but do not shop there because of that
Flame on

If you can't command the English language.....well, I've made my point. :twitch:

So where the hell are you going to shop? You don't like Spanish, can't write in English......well???

Nope, doubt it. I'd expect more from you especially after this comment.

If you can't command the English language.....well, I've made my point. :twitch:

So where the hell are you going to shop? You don't like Spanish, can't write in English......well???
Ahh I get it now. Grow up this is not the Wood Pile

Back