THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I am going Hillbilly simple tonight so a bratwurst cooked over the fire pit and a case of PBR

I am like the postman, rain, sleet, snow...etc :becky:

5269360172_44a7bd0e77_b.jpg
I'm with you on the EZ up...well worth the $$$. Mine's Camo :cool:

This weekend. Doin a pork butt for the first time....I've tired of turkeys, chickens, and briskets and felt I'd try my hand at some Hog. May also do a twice smoke ham...don't know...don't know if I'll have enough time.

Pulled chuckie tonight with garlic & onion smashed potatoes and sauteed baby bellas. Whatever looks good when I go shopping tomorrow. Carpe Diem!

Going to try my first ABTs tonight! Also got a couple slabs of baby backs and a few pounds of wings to try out Ableman's Sriracha Asian smoked wings.

There's nothing like BBQ for the holidays.........

36 lbs. of cherry rubbed turkey breast, one 15lb whole turkey for show and later carving, stuffing, garlic mashed taters, cranberry sauce and veggie medley for a holiday party.

Smoked some cheddar cheese on the UDS Friday night using apple wood. Cooked a nice ham for the kids Saturday morning with a Jack Daniels glaze (wow was this good), and fed the grandkids and had fun playing with them. Life is Good!!! Happy Holidays brothers and sisters.

Attachments

• STA_4006.jpg
    STA_4006.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_4013.jpg
    IMG_4013.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_4018.jpg
    IMG_4018.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 12
gonna do a chuckie after reading mister bobs thread and dashing to the grocery store to score on the sale....

Back