THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JD McGee

somebody shut me the fark up.
Friday Night Steaks...as usual...not sure what just yet. 2 butts, a briskie, and 3 racks of bb's for a party on Saturday...nuttin' on Sunday...:cool: Have a great weekend folks! :p

Boston Butt tomorrow! I am so pumped, hah, cant wait!

Gonna take the Stoker on it's maiden voyage tonight, plan to do a 9lb butt on the BGE. Depending on the weather, it may get postponed till tomorrow night.

Doing a double smoked ham,couple of fatties and some ABT's maybe a few moinks. neighbor is having a small Christmas party tomorrow...only have the 3 Webers and his big gasser (that we've smoked on before) to work with so whatever we have room for.

Have a smokin weekend guys and gals!

I'm picking up the last of the Lamb ribs and doing one last test. If it works out, I'll trim, marinate, cryo-suck and freeze the rest (about 8-9 slabs) for New Years Eve...

(It's a secret so don't tell any of the Greeks!).

I may also do up some beef ribs on Saturday just for me!

Gonna take the Stoker on it's maiden voyage tonight, plan to do a 9lb butt on the BGE. Depending on the weather, it may get postponed till tomorrow night.

Good luck with that; there is 2,000 miles of rain stacked up in the Pacific. They say it's going to rain hard for a week straight.

I get my Egg tomorrow. Looks like I'm going to build it in the garage and stare at it for a week. :mad:

putting on 8 butts tonight and then smoking 10 pounds of sharp Wisconsin cheddar tomorrow to give out as Christmas gifts.

Hopefully, the pork tenderloins I could not smoke last weekend due to dry windy (wildfire) conditions.

CD

Good luck with that; there is 2,000 miles of rain stacked up in the Pacific. They say it's going to rain hard for a week straight.

I get my Egg tomorrow. Looks like I'm going to build it in the garage and stare at it for a week. :mad:

I am like the postman, rain, sleet, snow...etc :becky:

5269360172_44a7bd0e77_b.jpg

Back